Sunday, February 22, 2015

Fable Baby




I have adored simple baby apparel, not simple and boring but organic, textured, soft and subtle patterned baby apparel. To me Fable Baby's designs are all of those things. Fable Baby started in 2012 by Phoebe Newlan, producing timeless pieces of attire for little ones. Fable Baby uses natural organic materials which results in soft toned, lush clothing that is hand made and hand screen printed in Melbourne, Australia. 

I remember the first time I saw the attire at one of the fair's in Sydney. I will admit it now but it is quite possible to fan girl over clothing. It was everything I dreamed, soft to the touch and just as precious as a newborn. I have loved Fable Baby apparel for some time I cannot wait till we have our first child so I can spoil them with all the organic and adorable clothing Fable Baby has to offer. 

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment