Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Wild Warriors


Wild Warriors. 

So I have been wanting to escape from the monochrome designs I have been doing,
so I have decided to add a little bit of wildness & color to this design.
It still has the basis of a monochrome design but the lovely bright beds from Land Of Nod really 
POP! in the space and also bring out the forest mushroom's in the wallpaper by Love Mae.
I love bringing anything Scandinavian into the mix so of course I have bedding from By Nord 
I have admired their bedding for sometime know and cannot wait to purchase from them in the future.
The wall hooks and the side table are also from Land Of Nod.
The grey pouf and cross beanbag is from Ladedah Kids
The Holga cushion is by Naked Lunge
and the fern tree cushion is by Fine Little Day and can be bought from The Pippa and Ike Show



No comments:

Post a Comment