Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Woodland Springtime


So the sun is finally out after a pretty dull start to the week.
I simply can't resist standing in the sun whilst my dogs lounge around by my feet.
Bliss.

Inspired by the bouts of springtime (and not the copious amounts of insects)
This is some simple sweet essentials for a woodsie springtime nursery.
The drop dead gorgeous, get-in-my-hands wallpaper is from Anthropologie,
now and again I find myself literally drooling over the stunning products on their website.
Certainly check it out.
The soft fluffy rug is from Land of Nod.
I feel in love with Land of Nod's quirkiness and wish they would open a store in Australia. 
The crib is of course the Sparrow Crib from OUEF.
One day I shall own one and it shall live in a beautiful white scandi nursery.
The divine hand painted rabbit is an Etsy find and is by Amber Alexander.
Another etsy find is the little booties by Cowrice
The delightfully fun-to-decorate wall house is from Olli Ella.

And now to my favorite new decor item
"Loved"
by Arlo & Co.
You have won my heart guys! It is too much.
So perfect I just don't have words.

Well hope this design inspires you to add a bit of woodsie chic to your next design adventure.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment