Thursday, July 31, 2014

August Design Boards for 2014

I know it has been some weeks since I have designed a new board but do not fret.
Below is a few that I have done during the week and I have to say I simply adore them.
The first one is a little baby safari neutral nursery, I love the adorable cushions and animal prints from 
Gingiber off Etsy. The other products including the crib can be found at Incy Interiors.
The second design is a big boy colorful playroom/bedroom, the third is a gorgeous floral baby girl nursery design, alot of the products including crib/change table can be found at Incy Interiors again, also the products on the design board below which I like to call Imagination Glam baby girl's nursery and the last board a simple big boy room.

Enjoy

xx






No comments:

Post a Comment